Online casinos are also called virtual casinos. Online casinos allow you to play the same games as in a live casino but without traveling. In other words, you don’t need to go to a casino to play. Instead, you can play at home with a beer or cocktail, and you can play as many times as you like. You can also play at these casinos 24/7. You only need a valid visa or other payment method accepted by the provider. The minimum age to play is 18+.
What are the various categories you will find in online casinos? Online casinos offer almost any type of game, including table and slot games. These are usually divided into the following categories.
- Slots – Games like virtual poker and the usual slot games found in a casino
- Scratch – scratch games that are a replica of scratch cards purchased from lottery booths
- Table games – Roulette, Blackjack, Poker etc.
- Live casino – here you can connect via webcam to a live casino and directly interact with the dealer (usually a lady). Chatting is available at most live casinos.
- Games – Games that look like slots, ex Hulks, Ironman, scarface, etc. These games can be found at various providers, including GTS and NetEnt.
- Jackpots – Slots with extremely high jackpots
Most casino providers offer free spins and bonuses as an incentive to deposit more. However, the bonus comes with a wagering requirement. This is usually 35 times the amount that was given to casinos. The wagering requirement is satisfied before the money can be withdrawn.
What is the wagering requirement and how does it work? A wagering requirement is a requirement that a casino provider sets for customers. It requires the customer to play the required amount of bets to be eligible to withdraw their money. Let’s take one example to understand what a wagering obligation is.
There is a 100% bonus up to $100, and you can take the whole package. You deposit $100 to get $200 to play. The provider has a 20-time wagering requirement. Therefore, you will need to place 200 bets X 20 ($4,000) to cash out your money. You can cash out your money once you reach this amount.
Providers usually have a separate wallet for casino bonuses. This is because they don’t want their customers to use the bonus money to play sportsbooks or poker. A separate wallet is therefore used. You can transfer money from and to the wallets at any time. This is necessary because wagering requirements for betting on sportsbooks are usually 3 to 5 times.